A more effective innovation strategy gives you a competitive edge
ITL Advisory, led by Chief Innovation Officer Guy Fraker, aims to help insurance industry organizations and executives gain the knowledge and skills to operate a successful innovation program that has a measurable impact on the bottom line.
While many companies and leaders in the insurance industry understand that innovation is critical to their survival and success, many also struggle with how to identify opportunities, align their needs with new technologies and generate quality ideas to fulfill their innovation goals. Without a framework or process, many innovation efforts stall.
ITL Advisory will guide you through an innovation process that is used by leading insurance innovators to align new concepts with overall goals and generate growth.
What we do:
- Facilitate identification and refinement of innovation boundaries
- Prioritize potential target markets, technologies
- Formulate go-to-market strategies
- Training to develop innovation skills and best practices
- Provide assessment of current innovation processes
- Deliver coaching and consulting on an end-to-end innovation process
Current advisory projects:
- Development of insurance innovation curriculum for The Institutes
- Consulting on innovation assessment framework for A.M. Best Ratings Services
- Innovation guidance and creation of a customized program for U.S. auto insurer
- Innovation workshop and consulting on creation of an innovation ecosystem for an Africa-based reinsurer
- Custom research and intelligence for U.S. workers comp carrier
View highlights of innovation experience workshop delivered to attendees of 2018 InsureTech Connect conference:
Please use the form below or contact ITL for more information at email@example.com
Schedule a conversation to learn more
Please fill out the form and we will contact you to get started.